Louisville, KY - February 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by touchtoomuch on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:03 pm


Mercury Ballroom
611 South Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
United States
http://www.mercuryballroom.com
All Ages

Show 2 8:30pm
avatar
touchtoomuch
Admin

Posts : 614
Join date : 2015-10-06
Age : 27
Location : Central Illinois

View user profile https://hctm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ClassyMassy on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:50 pm

This will be my first show of 2016, weather permitting of course. Can't wait!

ClassyMassy

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by Harper on Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:22 am

You might want to check that "All Ages" designation. I've seen the boys 3 times at The Mercury and it's always 21 and over...general admission with no seating on the main level with upstairs VIP seating.

Harper

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Age : 53
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by Vic on Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:00 pm

hmmmmm...
avatar
Vic

Posts : 226
Join date : 2015-11-06
Location : Central IL

View user profile http://www.imaginethatband.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by derpasaurus on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Vic wrote:hmmmmm...
If you make it down, there's a damn fine burger place within a 5 minute drive away.
avatar
derpasaurus

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-11-05
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by Vic on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:51 pm

derpasaurus wrote:
Vic wrote:hmmmmm...
If you make it down, there's a damn fine burger place within a 5 minute drive away.
well then if i do, i'll just have to buy you one. Smile
avatar
Vic

Posts : 226
Join date : 2015-11-06
Location : Central IL

View user profile http://www.imaginethatband.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ClassyMassy on Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Harper wrote:You might want to check that "All Ages" designation.  I've seen the boys 3 times at The Mercury and it's always 21 and over...general admission with no seating on the main level with upstairs VIP seating.

It might be 18 and over, but its not 21+. I went to a show there a month before my 21st birthday.

ClassyMassy

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by Harper on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:53 pm

ClassyMassy wrote:
Harper wrote:You might want to check that "All Ages" designation.  I've seen the boys 3 times at The Mercury and it's always 21 and over...general admission with no seating on the main level with upstairs VIP seating.

It might be 18 and over, but its not 21+. I went to a show there a month before my 21st birthday.

I'm surprised. I would think that with the amount of alcohol flowing they would want 21+ only just to avoid the headaches. I stand corrected, I guess...LOL.

Harper

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-11-05
Age : 53
Location : Louisville, KY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ClassyMassy on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:58 pm

Harper wrote:
ClassyMassy wrote:
Harper wrote:You might want to check that "All Ages" designation.  I've seen the boys 3 times at The Mercury and it's always 21 and over...general admission with no seating on the main level with upstairs VIP seating.

It might be 18 and over, but its not 21+. I went to a show there a month before my 21st birthday.

I'm surprised.  I would think that with the amount of alcohol flowing they would want 21+ only just to avoid the headaches.  I stand corrected, I guess...LOL.

Right?! That's the one thing that really stands out in my memory from that show-the alcohol and drunks. Perhaps they have changed that policy since then, I wouldn't be surprised or mad if they did

ClassyMassy

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ClassyMassy on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:39 pm

Looks like this show is SOLD OUT. Can't wait for Friday!

ClassyMassy

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by derpasaurus on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Well, shit. I wasn't able to get my ticket. Sad
avatar
derpasaurus

Posts : 76
Join date : 2015-11-05
Age : 24
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ClassyMassy on Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:37 am

derpasaurus wrote:Well, shit. I wasn't able to get my ticket.  Sad

Boooo. Is it 100% sold out for sure? It said there were no tickets available on the site, but it might be a good idea to call the venue if you haven't already.

ClassyMassy

Posts : 34
Join date : 2015-10-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Louisville, KY - February 12

Post by ALittleShy on Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:44 pm

Anyone from this forum have a review of the L'ville show???
avatar
ALittleShy

Posts : 324
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Next door to Crushie in Confusion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum