HCTM FORUM FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5

+6
Mish
Phunky Pharaoh
SrtaBe
derpasaurus
IMJ
touchtoomuch
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5

Post by Reino Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:51 am

SrtaBe wrote:later on in the show, there was an announcement by Cass and a podium was brought out on to the stage. It had red/white and blue stickers plastered on it that said something to the effect of Midnight,  ...2016 and Midnight Mummy was officially nominated for President by the Party Party with the slogan of "Make America Grrr again". He immediately accepted the nomination and proposed that The Flu would serve as Vice-President.

For realz?!
Reino
Reino

https://www.flickr.com/photos/66796567@N06/albums

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 Empty Re: Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5

Post by MummyRouge Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:33 am

I IMMEDIATELY SCRAMBLED OUT OF BED TO DRAW THIS AFTER READING THAT.
MIDNIGHT & FLU 2016!!
Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 Tumblr_objbvplkdA1uarnv3o1_540
MummyRouge
MummyRouge

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpnbirp Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:59 am

Good thing some of us already had our shirts made.
chirpnbirp
chirpnbirp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:35 am

So much to love here!  

First, the story about the girl in the wheelchair. . . .  this band is just the best, aren't they? What big hearts they have!  For all who complained after Java left that they wouldn't care about their fans anymore. . . . .   this.

And I heard a rumor that All Over Now has been added to the set list.  
!!! ♥  !!! ♥ !!!

And Phunky!  Your write-in nomination was successful!  
;-)

I knew the band would get a huge kick out of "Midnight 2016"!  Your throw-away joke from a few months ago was nothing short of genius.
But an all-sax ticket?!?   Now THAT really is genius!

;-)

[And yes, Chirp -- some of us are ahead of the game with our shirts ready to go. I wanted SO badly to wear it for the Lafayette show, but Phunks wasn't there. Since it was his design, I wanted him to premier it. I hope to see a lot of these shirts at future shows! Get busy, people!]
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:40 am

And he did premier it...wearing it proudly (probably itching for a cabinet post, huh?)...and I guess I better put my order in for one too...
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by derpasaurus Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:58 pm

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 Img_5111
Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 Img_5110
derpasaurus
derpasaurus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:23 pm

Didn't think I could love these guys any more than I already did. . . . .
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:55 pm

Mish wrote:Didn't think I could love these guys any more than I already did. . . . .

Exactly what I was feeling and thinking while watching this. How could I love them any more than I do now? Duh, they just made me!!!!
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:03 am

What a great weekend. Great music, great weather, great energy with great friends. From the first days to the newly made.

It rocked.

And it's official. Midnight has heard the call and accepted the charges.
Led by a homegrown grass & roots movement, he will be the Party party's candidate for President of this grand U. & S. of A.

But I am sad to report that in a bit of behind-the-scenes political maneuvering, Senor Phnom Penh Pineapple has been canned as the V.P. nominee. In a strategic move, the party leadership has decided to try to win over the perv population by selecting the sickest dude they could find.

Yep. It's The Flu.

And together, they're gonna make America GRRRR Again in 2016!

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 T_shir10

More after I......ZZzzzzzzzzzz....
Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:08 am

There's video, Reino. I have so-so video of it I will put on YouTube.
But Uploader has better footage he will put up in a day or two.

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpnbirp Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:18 am

Phunky Pharaoh wrote:What a great weekend. Great music, great weather, great energy with great friends. From the first days to the newly made.

It rocked.

And it's official. Midnight has heard the call and accepted the charges.
Led by a homegrown grass & roots movement, he will be the Party party's candidate for President of this grand U. & S. of A.

But I am sad to report that in a bit of behind-the-scenes political maneuvering, Senor Phnom Penh Pineapple has been canned as the V.P. nominee. In a strategic move, the party leadership has decided to try to win over the perv population by selecting the sickest dude they could find.

Yep. It's The Flu.

And together, they're gonna make America GRRRR Again in 2016!

Wisconsin St Fair - West Allis, WI - Aug 5 - Page 2 T_shir10

More after I......ZZzzzzzzzzzz....

Love this!!
chirpnbirp
chirpnbirp

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:53 pm

Lord Uploader has kindly......uploaded a clip of Midnight accepting his nomination.
Along with Kinda Lingers. (And Cass has to give his funny little 'explanation talk' about the song again. ;-) )

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyRouge Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:58 pm

Phunky Pharaoh wrote:Lord Uploader has kindly......uploaded a clip of Midnight accepting his nomination.
Along with Kinda Lingers. (And Cass has to give his funny little 'explanation talk' about the song again. ;-) )

that was AWESOME!!!
MummyRouge
MummyRouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:54 pm

And here's the debut of All Over Now Friday night at the Wisc St Fair.

(The usual caveats: This is Phunky video. Some is good, some is bad, some is of the floor, some is of Dave's head. It's a shame I didn't record more mummy heads. ;-) Also, I do not know why Rah is dressed up as a Thanksgiving condor. ChakRah Zulu maybe?)

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:06 pm

You know, Phunks, my mom was notorious for cutting everyone's head off when she took a picture.

Her excuse was that she was only 4' 10" . . . . . .

;-)

Thanks for the video --- I love that they've added this song to the lineup!
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:59 pm

See, folks adjust. Otherwise, they wouldn't have kept handing her the camera.

And I agree. Cass was really sexing this one up.

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:30 pm

The drum off from Ra Ra Ra on Friday night. Watch Cass from the 15 second mark on. He lines it up and then does a couple of drum stick tosses.

I've seen Eddie do that before. And I'm sure this isn't the first time Cass has done it. But it's the first time I've seen it and caught it on camera.

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:33 pm

Videos are not working for me anymore, on any of the threads.

Anyone else?

???
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:04 pm

I just watched all the ones on this page and 2 on the funny videos thread. So it's still working for me.

What error do you get? Do you see a still image at all? Are you getting the 'Adobe Flash Player' error msg?
And, on phone or PC?

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:19 pm

I am on a pc. I think the other person was on a laptop.

I see only a vertical black bar where the video should be, on the left side of the post.
I tried Firefox, and can see the video, but can't get it to play. I usually use Chrome, and I think the other person uses IE.
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by IMJ Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:33 pm

Phunky Pharaoh wrote:And here's the debut of All Over Now Friday night at the Wisc St Fair.

(The usual caveats: This is Phunky video. Some is good, some is bad, some is of the floor, some is of Dave's head. It's a shame I didn't record more mummy heads. ;-) Also, I do not know why Rah is dressed up as a Thanksgiving condor. ChakRah Zulu maybe?)

;-)

Personally phunky I have to thank you for the Cass crotch shots, mmmm, something to look forward to in Cleveland
IMJ
IMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:28 pm

My pleasure.

That's usually how it breaks down. Men will tell me, "Hey, you cut off all their heads." But the ladies always say, "Video looks just fine to me."

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:40 pm

Mish, that's a strange one if it affects 2 main browsers but not the 3rd one.
I confess to being baffled. I'll poke around on the Googly...

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:56 pm

Thanks, Phunks. I found one suggested fix, but it didn't fix it.
Weird.
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Does it behave just the same if you go to Youtube directly?
Just curious...

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next