HCTM FORUM FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiffin, OH - February 27

5 posters

Go down

Tiffin, OH - February 27 Empty Tiffin, OH - February 27

Post by touchtoomuch Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

The Ritz Theatre
30 S Washington St
Tiffin, OH 44883
United States
http://www.ritztheatre.org/

Show @ 7:30
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

https://hctm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tiffin, OH - February 27 Empty Re: Tiffin, OH - February 27

Post by Mish Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Supposed to be some live FB video from this show tonight --- does anyone know what time this show starts?
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_hoffman Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:59 pm

The show started at 730 and was over about 9. It was the earliest show I've ever been to and the earliest out the door for me. Felt a little strange. I don't know if anyone from here was there, as I know know a handful of you, but I didn't see any of those handful.

It's my first show post-Java and it was still awesome, of course. I do miss some of Java's quips. The new songs were awesome, but as I know all the words to all of the other songs I had to try to figure out the new songs words live from row "z". Still great though. I took a virgin and he was blown away by the non-stop playing and the energy.

The crowd.. was odd. I mean, it was a theater and there were seats. But I've been to other theater shows and everyone stood. Or, at the very least, all the rows up to the row I was in stood, I don't know what happens behind me. I think the very first 1 or 2 rows stood the entire time. I wanted to stand, the pharaoh guy in the row in front of me wanted to stand, and the guy in the row behind mine wanted to stand. I think none of us did for fear of being "that guy" that blocks the show to the people behind us.

Cass very nicely asked during Fenk Shui to stand and dance along, if you want to, you don't have to, but, if you want to that would be ok. Everyone did and danced. The people I was around figured, well this is it, everyone's up, they'll stay up. Nope, everyone down again. Just odd in my opinion. Everyone DID stand through the encore though.

I'm going to say the average audience member was on the "older" side, so maybe that had something to do with it.

That being said, the energy in the room was fantastic. A lot of mummy love, and from what I could tell, quite a few virgins.

j_a_hoffman

Back to top Go down

Post by bws Sun Feb 28, 2016 12:02 am

Well hell, I didn't think any forum members would be there otherwise I would have said something prior to the show...
bws
bws

Back to top Go down

Post by j_a_hoffman Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:19 am

This was my farthest west show. Previous was Mansfield. Farthest East was Bethlehem last September. Normally I hit Erie and Pittsburgh. I'm working on going further and further out.

j_a_hoffman

Back to top Go down

Post by ALittleShy Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:48 pm

I used to live in Toledo and one of my besties lived in Tiffin! Have been there MANY times!! Wished I could have been there for the show....
ALittleShy
ALittleShy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down