HCTM FORUM FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jackson, MI - Oct 14

5 posters

Go down

Jackson, MI - Oct 14 Empty Jackson, MI - Oct 14

Post by touchtoomuch Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:22 pm

JACKSON COUNTY FAIR GROUNDS

200 W GANSON ST

Jackson, MI

9:00 PM
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

https://hctm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jackson, MI - Oct 14 Empty Re: Jackson, MI - Oct 14

Post by IMJ Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:39 pm

YAY! ITS FINALLY LISTED WHOOHOO!!!!!
IMJ
IMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by IMJ Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:44 pm

Didn't make it to the show, between how I was feeling today, and the unknowns of the grandstand seating I stayed home. But I promise I will see all of you tomorrow in ft wayne.
IMJ
IMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:38 am

Aw, sorry you didn't make it to that show, IMJ.  
But we will see you tonight for sure!
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:42 am

Damn! And I was sure that I thought I saw you!!!!! You have a doppelgänger!
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:09 am

Okay. Show review: Note: I am on the road, being a co-pilot and I cannot be derelict in my duty as my driver tends to get distracted...First of all, when we got there, we were told to park on the speedway (HUH? Before we did Mr. TDW did a few fast laps), then we were directed to Barn #3! Say what???? And they were'nt kidding. Dirt floors for animals (auctions and shows), fences and pens and yes, a stage with a barricade but we were very close. So, now more flashes from the overloaded memory banks...images of Spaz with his back to the audience, toes at the edge of his platform, hands up in the air, windmilling and pretending that he was falling backwards. OMG. I thought he was! One of Eddie's drums came off the kit and rolled off the riser...Super Dave was there for the save. Midnight's flute managed to stay on top of the speaker system despite the wobbling it did after first being placed there...A string broke on Cass' guitar with a big "SPROING" toward the end of the show: he grabbed that sucker with both hands and tried to wrestle it down with little success at first...yes, Midnight has refined a new skill...called The Midnight Cowbelt...not to be confused with a movie with a similar title and you know what I am talking about!

No Ra last night, we had Highlander and Flu on sax, Mr. The Pole, and the usual suspects. Midnight also did some beat boxing on the flute...Set list? My Party, Single etc, VIP, Hard at Work, Single Entendre, Platinum, Fenk Shui, Ra-Ra-Ra, Pants, Bump, Kinda Kinda Lingers, Peccadillo, Booty...and I am gonna need help with the rest of it.

Great show as always. Met people (again) from years before who remembered me (unofficial Mummy ambassador). This would include Marty and his wife Debbie (they were at Firekeeper's last year and Detoit), Bob (friend of Marty's), Heather and Jeff (met them in Grand Rapids and Detroit before), saw Sam Hill and Brenda, Rick and Cathy Sanderson, and some new virgins!!! Phunky discovered the beer table and we never saw him again!!! But he reports that the beer ladies were having a good time...he accused them of sampling the products too liberally...
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpnbirp Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:06 pm

Good stuff, Be. Thanks
Those guys never cease to amaze with their hijinks(?) and professionalism even when things don't always go as planned.
chirpnbirp
chirpnbirp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum