Indianapolis, IN - April 14

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Indianapolis, IN - April 14

Post by MummyRouge on Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:00 am

I had so much fun waiting in line and getting to meet so many people from here on the forum! Apparently some people had spread word 'round the venue that I had brought art gifts for the boys after I showed some of the front line gang, and loads of people wanted to see! It was so flattering- my face was red each time someone asked to take a peek, and I got so flustered when I got so many compliments. (A lot of people said I should design shirts for the Mummies and I'm sitting there like... That would LITERALLY be a dream come true for me!!! Y'all have no idea how much I'd love to design something for them...) All your kind words really meant a lot to me, and I really mean that. It gave me a good nudge to get back into maintaining my art blog, which is now currently under construction. ;-)
The show itself was a blast, per usual. The opening band was amazing, (Joe Hertler and the Rainbow Seekers,) and I'm looking into buying some of their music right now!
I didn't think the Pole would be playing this show because KW was on Bob&Tom that morning-- My god did I scream when I saw him get up on that stage... Rah was all up in my face during Pants (which I recorded and cant wait to show you all.)
Not a lot of mummies made it out to the M&G, which was disappointing, but there's always next time. <3
All in all, good show, definitely worth the drive over. I'll be giving a more detailed report up on my HCTM fan blog (hctmfans.tumblr.com) and most of my pics from the show will be posted there too! (Of course I'll sprinkle in the good ones over here, too! ;-) )
The next one I know I'm going to for sure is the one in Des Moines in June, but I'll see if I can make any other IL and IN shows if they get scheduled!
MummyRouge

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by c.c. gumdrops on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:16 am

Hey Rouge it was great meeting you and you deserve every compliment you got your work is amazing, please continue to share! I especially liked when Rah had you sign his for him, that was cool, yet so typical of the boys, awesome yet humble. I loved the show too. Of coarse it is different without the J-man but I really love some of the changes. The use of different instruments was refreshing and I too liked Will and Yo. Will has a pretty good set of chops and Yo was hilarious outside the venue, I said to him "welcome" and he sounded like Beavis when he laughed and giggled.. Can't wait until my next show, possibly Urbana. Loved seeing TTM, Mass, Platinum and it was great hangin' with Swoonie and Andra! See ya soon and stay FUNKY!!!

c.c. gumdrops

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch on Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:10 am

It was nice seeing you too CC. See again soon!
touchtoomuch
Admin

View user profile https://hctm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top