HCTM FORUM FAMILY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terre Haute, IN - April 15

+5
SrtaBe
Phunky Pharaoh
touchtoomuch
Mish
chirpnbirp
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terre Haute, IN - April 15 Empty Terre Haute, IN - April 15

Post by touchtoomuch Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:48 pm

Indiana Theatre Terre Haute
683 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, IN

6:30 PM Doors

18 years and over
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

https://hctm.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Terre Haute, IN - April 15 Empty Re: Terre Haute, IN - April 15

Post by Mish Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:09 pm

Yay! I have my tickets!
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:21 pm

Tickets smickets! I've already got a backstage pass! Get to hang with the band for a couple of hours, eat and stuff before the show!
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpnbirp Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:11 am

touchtoomuch wrote:Tickets smickets!  I've already got a backstage pass! Get to hang with the band for a couple of hours, eat and stuff before the show!

"eat and stuff", hmmmm sounds like, well ,um......sure you'll have a blast!
chirpnbirp
chirpnbirp

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:58 am

Wear a bib. They serve a lot of bratwurst backstage.

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:06 pm

One week from today, babies!!

My first show of the year, and almost six months since my last show. I am very excited to see the band and to see all of you!

So, come on, you lurkers. . . . . time to post if you will be there, so I know how many hugs to bring with me.

Smile

Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:57 pm

The Phunkiest of Pharaohs will be there! With balls on!

Okay. That should probably say 'bells'. Even though technically and anatomically it's correct.

And the really interesting part? I got stuck in a room with TWO MUMMETTES!

This could be Wisconsin State Fair...........night 3!

Muahhh...hah...hah...hah....

;-)

Last edited by Phunky Pharaoh on Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cosmic Background Radiation & a shortage of Cheetos)
Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Red and I will be there. I will be wearing my Turkish speedo as usual.
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Yes!
To you guys being there.

No comment on the speedo. Turkish, or otherwise.

;-)
Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by Phunky Pharaoh Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 am

Weather seems to be shaping up quite nicely for this show. 72 - 47, sunny and a slight breeze. So, I'll just dial that in if there's no objections and you can pay me when I see you there.

;-)

Phunky Pharaoh
Phunky Pharaoh

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Tickets purchased, Check!  Turkish speedo washed and ironed, Check!  Vacation day approved, Check!
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:08 pm

Just for clarification, TTM, are you going to look more like this:
Terre Haute, IN - April 15 $(KGrHqN,!o8E9dBIm4phBP,p5fK9kw~~60_35

Or this:
Terre Haute, IN - April 15 Turkey_21696_1
Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:10 pm

Mish wrote:

Just for clarification, TTM, are you going to look more like this:
Terre Haute, IN - April 15 $(KGrHqN,!o8E9dBIm4phBP,p5fK9kw~~60_35

Or this:
Terre Haute, IN - April 15 Turkey_21696_1

Probably more like the lower picture,,, but wishing I looked more like the top picture.. lol!
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:24 pm

Whoo-hoo...this reminds me of a cruise I went on where the guy (very hairy) who thought he was absolutely, positively a woman's dream would walk around with his very tight speedos on all the time....we began to call him "Speedoman". Everyone on the cruise knew who you were talking about. All it took was: 90 degree, right, Speedoman, and everybody would duck...

TTM: there is no way in hell that you would look like the lower picture, unless of course you are sporting a crucifix under your shirt...
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:04 pm

SrtaBe wrote:Whoo-hoo...this reminds me of a cruise I went on where the guy (very hairy) who thought he was absolutely, positively a woman's dream would walk around with his very tight speedos on all the time....we began to call him "Speedoman". Everyone on the cruise knew who you were talking about. All it took was: 90 degree, right, Speedoman, and everybody would duck...

TTM: there is no way in hell that you would look like the lower picture, unless of course you are sporting a crucifix under your shirt...

Watch out for the MADNESS! See ya in a few hours!
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by touchtoomuch Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:08 pm

Phunky Pharaoh wrote:Wear a bib. They serve a lot of bratwurst backstage.

;-)

HA! I just saw Chirps post and this one! NAH, bratwurst is NOT on my menu! But, there are a lot of tasty candies around the venue... Booby Shaking
touchtoomuch
touchtoomuch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IMJ Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:40 pm

I just hate to be the bearer of bad news but, I will not be attending this show tonight although I really want to but I can't.

Also in case you missed Cass last night at the vogue's meet and greet word around the parking lot is he is sick. Hopefully he will get some chicken soup to make him feel better.
IMJ
IMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by MummyRouge Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:02 pm

IMJ wrote:Also in case you missed Cass last night at the vogue's meet and greet word around the parking lot is he is sick. Hopefully he will get some chicken soup to make him feel better.
Aww! Poor guy! I hope he feels better. I was wondering why he didnt come to the M&G
MummyRouge
MummyRouge

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Have fun tonight! If Cass does comes out, give him extra love!
Raven
Raven

https://s1065.photobucket.com/user/ravenheart13/library/

Back to top Go down

Post by IMJ Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:44 pm

I heard Cass made an appearance at the meet and greet tonite he's still not feeling good but a little better than last night. Yay! He must've had some chicken soup today.
IMJ
IMJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ClassyMassy Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:15 am

Wow, if he was feeling under the weather, he certainly did not show it one bit. He was on fire last night.

ClassyMassy

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:59 pm

I agree: he did not show it at all!!! What a pro...okay, show review. Arrived with some drama along the way...on another thread. Was at the front of the line, socializing, (I swear as we had only just arrived) and the guy opened the door! Unfortunately my "will call" ticket was not there and some very generous folks stepped up to the plate (thank you Platinum Mistress and Mr. Mish for your generosity. Platinum: I owe you a few Cranberry/Vodkas...). Venue was good: ramped seating for those who wanted to sit, an upper balcony and a stage low enough to allow me to see without cranking my head back. Let's see: The Pole, Cass/Eddie/Spazzy, Flu, Will Pharaoh, Mummy Ra, Midnight (and a beautiful flute duet with Mummy Yo). Set list? Who can remember? I was having too much fun seeing people I had not seen in a long time: Red, TTM, Phunky Pharaoh, ClassyMassy, Swoonin, BeckNaked, Mish and Mr. Mish, Stephdz, Bob Webster, DeanGelBerry, Vic, Upholder (looking thinner - good job!), Andra, The Cheezettes, Rumbleyzeus and his sweetie, Gericurl (I am having trouble remember old forum names here!!!) and more that I am sure I have forgotten (Fansh? Were you there????? Just kidding, I know you were not). Met some new people as well: Dean's son, Toni and her sweetie, more friends of The Cheezettes and a guy named Nathan, aka Nate who asked me how much more often I would be schmoozing through the crowd to talk to people (before the show)...I said in my most charming manner: As many more times as I need to!"...(smile) and then I introduced myself, got his name, found out that he has been attending every year and that this was about his fifth show...almost a virgin!

As noted there was a gorgeous flute duet with Midnight Mummy and Mummy Yo. They did Ra-Ra-Ra, Peccadillo, Fenk Shue, Welcome to My Party, Hard at Work, Single Double Triple, Single Entendre...and I will need help with the rest because I am sure that the double cranberry/vodka interfered with my memory!!!

Breakfast afterwards at IHOP was a hoot. Imagine: three waitpersons in the entire restaurant and a group of hungry folks walks in to say: we have a current party of 10 and we may be expecting up to 6-8 more! The hostess did a great job and we were seated only to be moved to a room that they opened just for us. Lots of laughter, lots of fun. All in all, an excellent weekend.
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mish Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:42 pm

Great review, Srta, so I won't add a review of my own. Just want to say this was an amazing show experience for me --- so many friends that I have not seen in much too long. It was so good to see Andy (aka Dean/Wolfdrum) and meet his awesome son. So very much alike, in the best ways possible. And all of those people Srta mentioned plus Platinum Mistress and others --- I was in much need of your hugs and love, and I hope you all know how much you mean to me.
When more than twenty people show up for breakfast after the show, you know you have a great group of friends.

Special thanks to Phunky for the poster advertising the band's appearance. Seven of the eight mummies appeared at the meet and greet (everyone but Will Pharaoh), and all signed the poster. And no, Phunks, you can't have it back. I'll pay for your missing stuff, but I'm keeping the poster. Razz I love you Razz

Had the chance I've been waiting for to see Spazzie at a m&g again, to thank Cass for appearing at the meet and greet when I know he's not comfortable with it, to welcome Midnight back as the perfect permanent member of the band, and to chat with Jimmie the Kidd.
And of course had some quality hugs with my sweet Rah.

Oh --- a note to Cass: You destroyed the entire front row when you "tongued" the guitar strings. I'm not sure any of us heard what song you played next.
Was it hot in there, or was it just Cass?

;-)

Mish
Mish

Back to top Go down

Post by chirpnbirp Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Mish wrote:Great review, Srta, so I won't add a review of my own.  Just want to say this was an amazing show experience for me ---  so many friends that I have not seen in much too long.  It was so good to see Andy (aka Dean/Wolfdrum) and meet his awesome son.  So very much alike, in the best ways possible.  And all of those people Srta mentioned plus Platinum Mistress and others ---  I was in much need of your hugs and love, and I hope you all know how much you mean to me.  
When more than twenty people show up for breakfast after the show, you know you have a great group of friends.

Special thanks to Phunky for the poster advertising the band's appearance.  Seven of the eight mummies appeared at the meet and greet (everyone but Will Pharaoh), and all signed the poster.  And no, Phunks, you can't have it back.  I'll pay for your missing stuff, but I'm keeping the poster.    Razz    I love you    Razz  

Had the chance I've been waiting for to see Spazzie at a m&g again, to thank Cass for appearing at the meet and greet when I know he's not comfortable with it, to welcome Midnight back as the perfect permanent member of the band, and to chat with Jimmie the Kidd.  
And of course had some quality hugs with my sweet Rah.  

Oh --- a note to Cass:  You destroyed the entire front row when you "tongued" the guitar strings.  I'm not sure any of us heard what song you played next.  
Was it hot in there, or was it just Cass?  

;-)

cheers cheers Pharoah Thumbs Pharoah Thumbs
chirpnbirp
chirpnbirp

Back to top Go down

Post by SrtaBe Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:03 pm

Doh! Mish!!!! I can't believe I forgot that! Totally surprised at that and felt so-o-o-o-o-o-o-o satisfied after, err, but still wanting more!!!
SrtaBe
SrtaBe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next